Archive for category Wedding Dresses
• The style of wedding dress is heavily leaning on vintage especially those from 50′s and 60′s. If you don’t want to go all the way, you can try one or two items that are classic vintage and reminiscent of the era like retro birdcage bird veil.
• Lace wedding dress is back into fashion in 2011 for Spring brides. Other fabrics that are in this year include organza, chiffon and charmeuse. Princess style ball gowns are another all time favorite; the trend this Spring is to add roses, ruffles, layers of lace and organza petals to create a dramatic, voluminous silhouettes that will simply blow away your guests, and your fiancé’s mind as well.
• Flowers and spring are unanimous; you can’t think of one without the other. So it is no wonder that spring wedding will reflect this element. Keeping with the trends, dresses this year are high on floral embellishment for the bride as well as bridesmaid, and even the dresses of close relatives like the mother of the bride or groom. So if you are planning to wear a sheath dress to the wedding of your cousin or a ball gown, add color to it by including embroidered 3D-bud and blossoms. If you love the vintage look of 40s and 50s, you can choose to wear a pretty A-line dress with floral add-ons near the waistline and bodice. This is perfect especially if the wedding is being held on the afternoon or morning or if the wedding is being held in a park or some open-air area.
• Spring air can be chilly for the bride as well as those attending it. So a light cover-up should be part of your dress. But instead of wraps go for cardigans made of cashmere. Keep the sleeves full-length or ¾ and the attention of all will be on you.
• Another trend for weddings in spring this year is choosing different dresses in the same color group for the bridesmaid. This is great if your bridesmaids are of different age groups or body types; then you can choose various styles of dresses for them in deeper or lighter shades of the same color to complement each of them. You can truly make your bridesmaids happy with their dresses by allowing them to choose the cut, style and neckline while you choose the color of the dress as well as the material. This will be one dress your bridesmaid will want to wear later on, unlike the dresses in the closet of the heroine in the movie “27 Dresses”.Tags: ball gowns, fashion trends, lace wedding dress, sheath dress, spring this year, spring wedding, style ball, wedding fashion
Saree is the traditional costume of Indian women. In ancient times saree was the only clothing worn by the Indian ladies. But now this leaning has changed, girls are wearing jeans, skirts and gowns. But when it comes to weddings, Indians glue to their tradition of Wedding Sarees. In the past, it’s very difficult to wear the wedding sarees because it was heavy and full work done with embroidered.
Wedding is one of the most pleasurable occasions where all can enjoy from teen to elder. Everybody getting excited with lots of shopping of clothes, jewelry etc… but most excited for bride regarding what types of saree she should buy for different functions which is going in wedding. The verities of wedding sarees collection are available in the market. Today the new trends of fashion sarees which Indian celebrities show off wearing bridal attire on fashion show. As we show the people highly influenced by the bollywood films, Indian celebrities and TV serials actress. Celebrities or Bollywood style sarees are also available in the market ranging from few hundred to thousands.
Wedding Saree is also enthused by Bollywood trends. There are different colors, sequins; stones and stitching are greatly influenced by Bollywood. Wedding saree in purple, red, pink is generally selected for this occasion. As seasonal, the golden zari and embroidered work done on it and it makes the saree look rich and vibrant.
Now a day in foreign country also has started to buy saree from India especially for wedding sarees. They are known that the more design and colors, variety, and specialty in saree are no other than India. There are many online shops available that you can shop online by sitting at home. For the wedding, it’s very difficult to roam market and it’s very time consuming so, it very easy to buy online wedding sarees. On internet website, you can see the clear picture of the saree what you want. So, what are you looking for, shop online and get the sarees at your doorstep by just placing the online order on site. Read the rest of this entry »Tags: bollywood films, bridal attire, indian celebrities, indian ladies, red pink, saree, tv serials, wedding sarees
The choices for wedding dresses in 2011 are unforgettable. They’re romantic, glamorous and memorable for their elegant detail. There are body hugging styles, fluffy, white confections of organza and silk, and lots of lace trim and sleek lines.
Walking down the aisle with your ideal gown makes your wedding even more memorable. It’s the culmination of all romantic dreams rolled into one on the most special day of a woman’s life. If you search for the latest style, you will find out that there are a lot of designs from which you can choose. Here are some popular and fashionable styles mentioned below for your reference while you shop for available options.
Truly resembling the letter A, this style starts small on top with nice, fitted bodice and spreads out at the legs for a gown effect. Wearing an elegant look is so easy with the charming A-line wedding gowns. No matter what fabric, A-lines have been a big hit for years. Nowadays, you can easily find a large range of different cuts in the elegant A-line style to perfectly suit almost any figure. Full length, knee length and tea length dresses all look extremely classy and elegant in an A-Line pattern.
Mermaid gowns are one of the most chic styles for 2011. They are figure-hugging with a flared bottom. You can pick one up and try it on without thinking twice. A mermaid styled gown always rightly fits those brides who have perfect figures by highlighting their charming curves. Fabrics like satin and taffeta combined with colors like white or ivory can make the best mermaid gowns with a glamorous and stunning effect for your wedding day. Read the rest of this entry »Tags: chic styles, elegant detail, empire waist gowns, empire waist wedding dress, romantic dreams, tea length dresses, walking down the aisle, wedding gowns